Domain Transfer: If the desired domain for the Online Store is currently registered in your personal email address, then please follow these instructions:
1. Create a PLAIN TEXT email.
MS Outlook: Create a new email > Select the options tab > Select Plain Text (under the Format section)
GMAIL – New Compose: In the lower right corner you will see a downward arrow. This is “More options”. Click on it and select “Plain text mode”.
GMAIL – Old Compose: By default this is “Plain text”.
2. Insert this email address: email@example.com
3. Insert this as subject: your-domain-name.co.za
4. Cc this address: firstname.lastname@example.org (This is step is optional, it is just so that we can see if there was any mistake, and rectify it next time around)
5. Paste text: Insert exactly, (do not change anything) directly from the attached .txt file. Copy all the text and insert into body of email
- In order to select all you can use the Crtl +A command. Open txt file, click anywhere in text and press the “Ctrl” button, while holding it down press “A” key.
- Then copy and paste as instructed.
- Send the email.
6. You should receive a response within 5 minutes. Forward the response to me. Thanks!